Having difficulty knowing how to locate events worthy

Pedlars, How cool to hold a certificate that proves by law you are a person of good character!
Worth getting one just for the hallibut! Oh no, that's a fishing certificate.
Tara

Having difficulty knowing how to locate events worthy

Post by Tara » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Evening lovely people I have looked and can't seem to find the answer to my question. I am a face painter, balloon modeler and I offer henna and hair wraps. My setup is completely mobile. I know of a few large public events near me that I attend with my services and I do well but I am wanting to know if there's a way of finding the well attended annual events. I have Googled for ages and I can't seem to find anything that fits the brief thank you in advance

Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Re: Having difficulty knowing how to locate events worthy

Post by Ian Pedlar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi Tara and welcome to the forum.

In my area, Bournemouth, we have a local paper, the echo which also has a website, bournemouthecho.co.uk and on there is a section for 'what's on'.
Do you have anything like that in your area?
What about Gumtree? Do they have anything?
Any other websites dedicated to your area?

I also googled 'find events' and found this one: https://www.familiesonline.co.uk

Regards

ian

Tara

Re: Having difficulty knowing how to locate events worthy

Post by Tara » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Thank you so much for your speedy reply Ian and your warm welcome it's really appreciated. I am inTaunton Somerset and I am familiar with the events near me however this year I hoped to travel in my camper whilst peddling. Thank you for the info I will check it out